In just the last 5 years, the landscape has shifted dramatically in ways that are fundamentally changing how and what we build.
Sponsor (Thank You)
React PDF Viewer
React PDF Viewer is a powerful React component to view PDF document.
- Written in TypeScript, powered by React Hooks.
- Provides a lot of features such as navigation, searching, zooming, etc.
- Supports layout and toolbar customization.
- Supports localization. All text items can be localized in another language easily.
- Theming and dark mode are coming soon.
Code decode: Newer challenges for professional coders
If in an earlier era it would suffice to go deep into one language, now they need to go wide as well.
Catching Asynchronous Errors in React using Error Boundaries
Adding Search to a Full-Stack React Application
Using custom hooks to implement a debounced search feature.
Tools & Code
Promises make your code concise and simple, resulting in easier to understand codebases.