Sponsor (Thank You)
React PDF Viewer
React PDF Viewer is a powerful React component to view PDF document.
- Written in TypeScript, powered by React Hooks.
- Provides a lot of features such as navigation, searching, zooming, etc.
- Supports layout and toolbar customization.
- Supports localization. All text items can be localized in another language easily.
- Theming and dark mode are coming soon.
Angular Material Pagination Datasource
An article showing how to develop a reactive datasource for the Angular Material library that’ll be reusable for many different paginated endpoints allowing you to configure search and sorting inputs on a per-instance basis.
These four “clean code” tips will dramatically improve your engineering team’s productivity
Five Clean Code ideas that provided at least 80% of the gains in productivity and team happiness.
5 Ways to Document React Components in 2020
This article looks at 5 tools that make documenting React components, an easy task.
Tools & Code
A live code that you can view or edit.
Why I Was Wrong About TypeScript
In this Youtube video, TJ VanToll shares why he was wrong about TypeScript.